Monday, February 6, 2012

INSANITY!

I have made some New Years goals for the first time in my life. I am determined to fulfill them all! One big one is to loose 35 pounds. That 35 pounds is baby weight and weight gained from birth control when we were first married. My start weight at the first of the year was 176 lbs. I am proud to say that after a month of working out at least 5 days a week and doing Hip Hop Abs from Beachbody, I have lost 4 lbs and now am at 172 lbs! I am so happy with that visible result! My larger size 10 pants are starting to fit a little looser and I am close to being able to wear my smaller size 10 pants! And I don't have so much flab hanging over the top of my pants since my abs are starting to get tighter.

Well, now comes a very difficult work out program...Insanity by Beachbody. Am I crazy for doing this? Probably, but I am determined to do this! I will do this workout program in full. Just over 2 months of crazy workouts. I can't wait to see what my results will be! I am hoping that I will be back into my size 8 pants by the time I am finished and I want to loose at least 10 lbs during this.

This morning I did the Fit Test...it was hard! And it was just the fit test! Here are my results:

Switch Kicks: 43
Power Jacks: 20
Power Knees: 69
Power Jumps: 14
Globe Jumps: 5
Suicide Jumps: 6
Push-up Jacks: 13
Low Plank Oblique: 17

Most of these were so hard to do! I hope that I can improve on them all by the time my 60 days are finished! Wish me luck!